We have been approved by Manchester Education Services and have been working with Surestart, schools and nurseries since 2004.
We would love to come to your school, nursery or Surestart:
- As a one-off WOW to introduce or celebrate the end of a topic
- A block of sessions to enrich a topic, £65 per session (sessions last 1 hour)
- As part of your parental engagement strategy – invite parents in to promote songs and rhymes
- As part of your parental engagement strategy to promote Playbags from Nursery to Year 1
- Just for fun: we love to do parties for Early Years or parent and toddler groups
- After school: £4 per child for up to 20 children
Growing, Building, Nursery Rhymes, Animals, All About Me, Weather and Transport. All of our sessions support the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
“The children were totally engaged in what they were doing and participated brilliantly… the children were still talking about it two days later!”
Cheetwood Primary School, Manchester.
Rhythm and Rhyme has also worked closely with Manchester Education services to create a series of educational activities that help to develop a range of skills through parental engagement www.playclub
After school club:
An hour of musical fun: games and activities for Nursery and Reception. Parachute play, dance, songs and games.